5-Star Luxury Beach Resort in Umm Suqeim
Located close to Wild Wadi Water Park and 7-Star Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel provides complimentary water park access and a poolside bar. Active travelers can enjoy volleyball, aerobics, and racquetball/squash at this hotel. Treat yourself to a massage, aromatherapy, or a body wrap at Talise Spa, the onsite spa. Be sure to enjoy a meal at any of the 10 onsite restaurants, which feature Mediterranean cuisine and a beachfront location. Yoga classes are offered at the gym; other things to do include basketball. In addition to a rooftop terrace and shopping on site, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
You’ll also find perks like:
- 5 outdoor pools with a lazy river, a waterslide, and sun loungers
- Full breakfast (surcharge), complimentary area shuttle, and 7 outdoor tennis courts
- Limo/town car service, an area shuttle, and an electric car charging station
- Guest reviews give top marks for the first-rate property condition and location
All 618 individually furnished rooms feature comforts such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, as well as perks like air conditioning and bathrobes.
Other amenities include:
- Bathrooms with rainfall showers and deep soaking tubs
- 36-inch LCD TVs with digital channels
- Wardrobes/closets, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers
You need to know
– Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
– Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
– Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
– Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
– Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments; reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
– Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms
– No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property
– Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work
What You Will Do
Get ready to explore the luxurious side of what is already a luxury city. VIP access to some of the most exclusive restaurants, day and beach clubs. Camel rides, ATV/UTV rides, belly dance show, luxury yacht tour throughout Dubai Marina, Palm Island to 7 Star Resort Burj Al Arab and more.
Give a Tip
Buy Author a Beer
There are no reviews yet.