5-Star Luxury Resort on “The Edge” of Bali
At Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort – CHSE Certified, you can look forward to a complimentary breakfast buffet. Be sure to enjoy a meal at any of the 3 onsite restaurants, which feature local and international cuisine and ocean views. Yoga classes are offered at the 24-hour gym; the property also has a coffee shop/cafe, a garden, and a hair salon. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, and guests can find other amenities such as dry cleaning/laundry services and a bar.
You’ll also find perks like:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Complimentary area shuttle and smoke-free premises
- Massage treatment rooms, meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk
- Guest reviews speak well of the beach locale, pool, and helpful staff
All 74 rooms include comforts such as 24-hour room service and jetted bathtubs, in addition to perks like free WiFi and air conditioning. Guests reviews give good marks for the spacious rooms at the property.
Other amenities include:
- Jetted tubs, free toiletries, and hair dryers
- Plasma TVs with premium channels and DVD players
You need to know
– Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
– Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
– Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
We should mention
– This property does not have elevators
– Reservations are required for massage services; reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
– No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property
– Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms
What You Will Do
Experience the mystical allure of the Balinese Temples and culture. Hop on ATV and tour the island through the jungle, river, caves, rice fields and more. Bask in the sun at an exclusive cliff side day club as well as beach club with VIP access.
Give a Tip
Buy Author a Beer
There are no reviews yet.