5-Star Luxury Villa Resort by a River in the Jungle
At Maya Ubud Resort and Spa – CHSE Certified, you can look forward to a roundtrip airport shuttle, a terrace, and a garden. Treat yourself to aromatherapy, reflexology, or a body treatment at Spa at Maya, the onsite spa. Be sure to enjoy a meal at any of the 3 onsite restaurants. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, with speed of 50+ Mbps, and guests can find other amenities such as dry cleaning/laundry services.
You’ll also find perks like:
- 2 outdoor pools with cabanas, sun loungers, and pool umbrellas
- Buffet breakfast included for 2 guests per room, and bike rentals
- An outdoor tennis court, an area shuttle, and tennis lessons on site
- Guest reviews give top marks for the helpful staff
All 108 individually furnished rooms offer comforts such as laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditioning, as well as thoughtful touches like separate sitting areas and bathrobes.
Other amenities include:
- Rainfall showers, shower/tub combinations, and complimentary toiletries
- 49-inch Smart TVs with cable channels
- Wardrobes/closets, balconies, and separate sitting areas
You need to know
– Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
– Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Safety features at this property include a first aid kit.
– Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property.
– Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
We should mention
– This property does not have elevators
– Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments; reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
– Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms
What You Will Do
Experience the mystical allure of the Balinese Temples and culture. Hope on ATV and tour the island through the jungle, river, caves, rice fields and more. Bask in the sun at an exclusive cliff side day club as well as beach club with VIP access.
Give a Tip
Buy Author a Beer
There are no reviews yet.