Zen Dubai – Anantara The Palm
Welcome to ZEN, the Boho Luxe Escape. This luxury travel experience includes VIP Back Car Airport to hotel Round-Trip chauffeur service. VIP ground transportation to all excursions plus surprises.
Book Your Flight
Get Something to Wear
5-Star Luxury Resort on Palm Jumeirah
A beach bar, and a poolside bar are just a few of the amenities provided at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort. This hotel is a great place to bask in the sun with a private beach, beachfront dining, and sun loungers. Indulge in a massage, a body scrub, and a facial at Anantara Spa, the onsite spa. Be sure to enjoy a meal at any of the 4 onsite restaurants, which feature international cuisine and a poolside location. Enjoy the health club, as well as activities like boat tours, beach volleyball, and scuba diving. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, and guests can find other amenities such as a terrace and a garden.
You’ll also find perks like:
- A seasonal outdoor pool and a children’s pool, with sun loungers
- Buffet breakfast included for 2 guests per room, tennis courts, and limo/town car service
- Concierge services, a ballroom, and an elevator
- Guest reviews say good things about the beach locale, pool, and helpful staff
All 293 individually decorated rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and furnished balconies, in addition to thoughtful touches like air conditioning and bathrobes.
Other amenities include:
- Hypo-allergenic bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets
- Bathrooms with rainfall showers and bidets
- 42-inch LCD TVs with premium channels
- Wardrobes/closets, coffee/tea makers, and daily housekeeping
You need to know
– Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
– Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
– To check in, all guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID card, in compliance with UAE Emirates law. Valid passport, UAE Emirates ID, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) IDs are accepted.
– The “Standard Room (Residence Building)” is located at the property’s apartment building (Anantara Residences) and shares the same facilities as the resort.
We should mention
– Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms
What you will do
Get ready to explore the luxurious side of what is already a luxury city. VIP access to some of the most exclusive restaurants, day and beach clubs. Camel rides, ATV/UTV rides, belly dance show, luxury yacht tour throughout Dubai Marina, Palm Island to 7 Star Resort Burj Al Arab and more.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
5-10 days Free Shipping within the United States, United Kingdom and France.