It’s Time To Play at CHUKKA OCEAN OUTPOST, where ocean-loving thrill seekers and cultural explorers unite. Your Ocean Double Expedition Pass gives you access to the only seaside nature-adventure park in Jamaica. Enjoy the many chill-out and leisure areas, along with included select non-motorized watersports and the Jungle Expedition Experience.
This Expedition Safari from our Ocean Outpost offers the perfect immersion into nature. Explore REAL Jamaica on a cultural journey through the rugged, unspoiled backcountry on our open-air safari truck. On arrival to the jungle, a moderate hike for active adventurers, with a stop at a hidden cascading waterfall, sets the tone for your jungle zipline. Get a bird’s eye view as you glide through a tunnel of trees in the Jamaican jungle across several traverses, including the 1000 ft. Inter-Parish Express over the river below. Then it’s time to relax in a river tube and let the alternating flow of the Great River carry you down. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the diverse plant life in the Jamaican Jungle and the unique limestone formations that have carved the river bank over the years. Before heading back, try the thrilling rope swing into the refreshing waters; the perfect end to your jungle experience.
Included In Your Pass:
- Ocean-side Infinity Pool
- Seaside Sanctuary on Horseshoe Beach
- Sandy Lane Jamaican Experiences *items purchased at extra cost*
- Gilly’s Beach, Restaurant & Bar *items purchased at extra cost*
- Love Bird Aviary
- Over-water Gazebo & Swings
- Kayaks & Paddleboards
Pick-Up & Drop-Off
Pick up for this adventure is available from most major hotels in the Negril and Montego Bay region, as well as from some Villas and Airbnb’s. You will receive your pick-up time via email or telephone after you’ve completed your booking. You will be returned to your original point of pick up after the tour.
Things to Carry
- Sneakers (closed toe shoes are mandatory for ziplining) or closed-toe water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash or credit card for gifts, photos, souvenirs and snacks.
- Must show valid picture ID for check-in
- Must show valid driver’s license if choosing to drive ATV.
- Chukka Ocean Outpost is a nature adventure park; some activities are at guests’ leisure (check for nature adventure activity departure times).
- Some activities are not guided, i.e. Bird Aviary.
- Water tours are dependent on ocean conditions and on rare occasions maybe suspended.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Food and beverage options are available for sale.
- Lockers and aqua shoes are available.
- Park may be crowded during peak times.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- Weight Restrictions
• Zipline – 265 lbs
• River Tubing – 300 lbs
- Any cancellations made at least forty-eight (48) hours or more shall not attract a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract fifty percent (50%) penalty.
- Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours or on the same day that the booking is made will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Chukka Caribbean Adventures within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.
Give a Tip
Buy Author a Beer
There are no reviews yet.