Chukka Ocean Outpost Ultra
Included in Your Pass:
- Mountain to Sea Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim
- Mountain to Sea ATV Safari
- Power Snorkel Party Catamaran Cruise
- Ocean Zipline & Hammock Splash
- Ocean-side Infinity Pool
- Seaside Sanctuary on Horseshoe Beach
- Sandy Lane Jamaican Experiences *items purchased at extra cost*
- Gilly’s Beach, Restaurant & Bar *items purchased at extra cost*
- Love Bird Aviary
- Over-water Gazebo & Swings
- Kayaks & Paddleboards
Pick-Up & Drop-OffPick up for this adventure is available from most major hotels in the Negril and Montego Bay region, as well as from some Villas and Airbnb’s. You will receive your pick-up time via email or telephone after you’ve completed your booking. You will be returned to your original point of pick up after the tour.
Things to Carry
- Sneakers (closed toe shoes are mandatory for ziplining) or closed-toe water shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellant
- Cash or credit card for gifts, photos, souvenirs and snacks.
- Must show valid picture ID for check-in
- Must show valid driver’s license if choosing to drive ATV.
- Chukka Ocean Outpost is a nature adventure park; some activities are at guests’ leisure (check for nature adventure activity departure times).
- Some activities are not guided, i.e. Bird Aviary & Challenge Course.
- Water tours are dependent on ocean conditions and on rare occasions maybe suspended.
- Minimum age to operate the ATVs or Dune Buggies is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Minimum age for the Dune Buggy passenger is 12 years old.
- Minimum age for the Horseback and Zipline is 6 years old.
- Minimum age for the Power Snorkel is 10 years old.
- Lunch included in package. Other food and beverage options are available for sale.
- Lockers and aqua shoes are available for rental.
- Park may be crowded during peak times.
- Maximum weight for Horseback is 230 lbs.
- Maximum weight for Zipline is 265 lbs.
- Maximum weight for Power Snorkel is 275 lbs.
- Maximum weight for ATV is 300 lbs.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale.
- Any cancellations made at least forty-eight (48) hours or more shall not attract a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract fifty percent (50%) penalty.
- Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours or on the same day that the booking is made will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Chukka Caribbean Adventures within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
5-10 days Free Shipping within the United States, United Kingdom and France.