Chukka Good Hope Bamboo Rafting
Roots, Rum, Romance.Immerse yourself in nature at the Good Hope Estate. Step aboard a hand-crafted 30-foot bamboo raft, piloted by a certified expert raft captain, as you make your way down the iconic Martha Brae River with a refreshing cocktail in hand. Good hope is a 2000-acre plantation paradise on the edge of Jamaica’s famous Cockpit Country. Immaculate grounds flank the Martha Brae river, amongst beautiful 18th C stone buildings. While rafting, indulge in an invigorating foot massage done with our revitalizing citrus scrub. You will learn about the history of the land, the lifestyle and culture of historic Jamaica that is still alive today and about the surrounding flora in plantation. Also included in your package is access to the many Eco-Spaces on the property. The huge zero-entry pool leads to 6 wading pools up to a 50ft waterfall, where you can jump off into a plunge pool. Or take the thrilling way down through the 360 degree loop waterslide. A walk at your leisure will take you across the bridge, through the aqueduct, to the great waterwheel that once squeezed sugar cane. Purchase delicious real Jamaican country-style food in the Sugar House restaurant and enjoy drinks at the wonderful thatched Caribbean River Bar. Before you leave, visit the Gift Shop in the old sugar factory; A wonderful day spent with nature and history.
- Bamboo Rafting on the Martha Brae River
- Complimentary cocktail
- Foot massage with citrus scrub
- Access to all Eco-Spaces on property
Pick-Up & Drop-OffPick up for this adventure is available from most major hotels in the Montego Bay and Falmouth region, as well as from some Villas and Airbnb’s. You will receive your pick-up time via email or telephone after you’ve completed your booking. All guests are returned to their original point of pick up after each tour.
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Maximum weight: 300lbs per person
- 2 persons per raft
- Guests will have the option of upgrading to other packages onsite or purchasing individual tours and activities.
- Souvenirs & photos are available for sale
- Any cancellation made at least three (3) calendar days in advance of the scheduled tour departure time, shall not attract a cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation made within forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract a fifty percent (50%) penalty.
- Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Chukka Caribbean Adventures within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
5-10 days Free Shipping within the United States, United Kingdom and France.